Nivea Sun Spray SPF50 in 200ml is a moisturising sun protection spray that will leave your skin soft and free from damage that can be caused by harmful UV rays. Not only does it offer ultimate sun protection from its highly effective UVA/UVB filter system, but will also provide long-lasting moisturisation to your skin. Nivea Sun Spray is non-sticky, non-greasy and easy to apply; simply spray on areas that need protecting and go on with your day at ease, knowing you will guarded against the sun. Water and sand resistant, you are free to have fun in the sun, sea or sand!
How to apply Nivea Sun Spray SPF 50 :
- Apply generously before exposure, let it dry then reapply.
- Afterwards reapply frequently especially after swimming/towelling.
- Apply enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in.
- Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11am-3pm) and prolonged sun exposure.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Wear protective clothing, a hat, sunglasses and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
- Do not spray into the eyes, shake well.
- Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces.
Nivea Sun Spray SPF50 contains:
Aqua, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Homosalate, Titanium Dioxide, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Methylpropanediol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Eugenol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum